Public housing

All students, with or without a bursary, are eligible for university accommodation.
The CROUS offers furnished rooms and studios as well as furnished flats from studios with separate kitchens to 2-bedroom flats.

10 university residences are available to students in Tours, next to the various university sites.

For furnished rooms and studios (eligible for housing support - ALS)

For furnished apartments (eligible for housing support - APL)

To apply for this type of accommodation, you must submit a Student Social File between 15 January and 15 May prior to your entry into the University, on the C.R.O.U.S website. Housing is allocated according to social criteria.

Housing platform outside CROUS (private housing)

The university's housing platform where you can:
-Find a rental in France and abroad
-Find your roommate(s) and create a flat share in France and abroad
-Find a sublet in France and abroad
-Find a temporary room in France and abroad

Thousands of accommodations from private landlords, residences, real estate agencies are available on the different sites of the university.

Log in to the platform by clicking on "Student Login" and then on "Login with ENT ID".

Future students?
Here is the code allowing you to connect to the platform: HOUSINGUNIVTOURS

You can place ads directly on the platform using the owner's section.
Contact: +33182286032

Questions? Write to

Studapart's student guide to everything you need to know about living and renting in France
Housing guide with Studapart housing offer and a good practice guide

Visale Scheme (ex Clé - Student Rental Deposit from the Crous)

Visale from Action Logement takes over the management of the Student Rental Deposit from the Crous, this system remains the same, it is a free deposit for your accommodation, better known as a guarantor, which is essential for the constitution of a rental file (assistance in establishing a rental file and its documents). The application is entirely online with a processing time of 3 working days.

Once approved, you will be able to provide a guarantor for your accommodation. Reminder for students who will not be in residence: once the inventory has been signed, it is your responsibility to open your internet service as soon as possible, after having done the eligibility test of the technology available in the housing (ADSL, VDSL or fibre).