• You are a student:

The application process depends on whether you are an exchange student or an international student:

  • Exchange Student: You are an exchange student if your university has a cooperation agreement with the Université François-Rabelais (Erasmus, CREPUQ, student exchange agreements…). Once nominated by your home university, you will spend one semester or one year at the Université François-Rabelais, and you will choose among a wide range of courses. You will remain registered in your home university and will thus pay tuition fees there. Your home university will then recognized the courses attended at Tours. 
  • International Student: You are an international student if you do not benefit from an exchange cooperation agreement. You will thus be registered at the Université François-Rabelais, where you will attend a degree program and pay tuition fees. Several steps have to be followed to register, according to your status.
  • You are an Academic: Discover how to work with our university.