EXCHANGE STUDENTS : Erasmus & other international programs

You are an exchange student if your university has a cooperation agreement with the University François-Rabelais (Erasmus, CREPUQ, student exchange agreements…). Once nominated by your home university, you will spend one semester or one year at the University François-Rabelais, and you will choose among a wide range of courses. You will remain registered in your home university and will thus pay tuition fees there. Your home university will then recognized the courses attended at Tours.
Read more


You are an international student if you do not benefit from an exchange cooperation agreement. You will thus be registered at the University François-Rabelais, where you will attend a degree program and pay tuition fees. Several steps have to be followed to register, according to your status.
Read more